Indian Spices: Coriander Seeds & Coriander Powder
The dried Coriander Seeds are widely demanded in the national as well as international market for their aromatic characteristic. The warm aroma makes the Coriander Seeds ideal for seasoning or garnishing of various Indian as well as international cuisines. Apart from this, the coriander seeds are also used for health benefits due to the high nutritional content. In market, the coriander seeds are available in various grades to meet the specific requirements of the application areas.
Piya International is considered as a major Exporters and Suppliers of Coriander Seeds of Indian origin. Coriander seeds supplied by us are highly appreciated by our global clients for its unique smell and flavour. These are widely used as spices to make curries and other dishes. Coriander seeds offered by us contain many medicinal properties such as calcium, phosphorus, iron and some other Vitamins such as Vitamin B and Vitamin C. Processed through various standard equipments, coriander seed come in clean state and available at most affordable prices.
Culinary Uses of Fresh Coriander Seeds & Coriander Powder :
Coriander Seeds is very much in demand for its culinary use. Some of the uses are as mentioned below:
- The strong aroma makes the Coriander Seeds ideal to be used in various bakery products.
- The warm flavour also makes Coriander Seeds to be used in various soups.
- To bring the best flavour, Coriander Seeds are toasted.
- Use of coriander seeds in various dishes adds pleasing fresh taste to cuisines.
- Coriander Powder is one of the chief ingredients for the making of the blend known as “garam masala”. Coriander powder is also used for pickling and garnishing of various Indian cuisines due to the warm flavFor musky, earthy and fresh flavour in various cuisines, coriander powder is used along with various other spices.
- To add a warm aroma to the rice, the coriander powder could be stirred well in the water and then putting rice into the same for cooking.
Heath Benefits of Dried Coriander Seeds & Coriander Powder :
Coriander Seeds also imparts various health benefits. Below mentioned are some of such benefits:
- Provides protection against Salmonella Bacteria.
- Natural treatment of Chelation.
- Improves digestion and aids stomach upset.
- Being anti-inflammatory, Coriander Seeds provide relief from the symptoms of arthritis.
- Prevents urinary tract infections, and nausea.
- Lowers blood sugar level and bad cholesterol (LDL), and increases the level of good cholesterol (HDL).
- Coriander Seeds are good source of Dietary Fibre, Iron, Magnesium¸ Phytonutrients and Flavonoids.