Indian Spices: Fennel Seeds
The domestic as well as international buyers are placing bulk and repeated orders for the Fennel Seeds as no alternative is available to compare its sweet aroma and taste. The Fennel Seeds are available in various grades to meet the specific requirements of the buyers. Moreover, to ensure zero foreign materials, the Fennel Seeds are processed and under the supervision of the experts. Moreover, India being the largest producer of Fennel Seeds, experts the fine grade Fennel Seeds to different regions of the globe. The Indian Name for Fennel Seeds is Saunf, Botanical Name is Foeniculum Vulgare, and belogs to the family of Apiaceae (Umbelliferae).
Piya Internatinal is a reliable name as leading exporters and suppliers of fennel seeds from India. Fennel Seeds are highly demanded worldwide due to its Culinary & medicinal use. Dried fennel seed is an aromatic, anise-flavored spice and used in cooking, mouth freshener, medicines, and so on. It is also very effective to treat digestive problems and hence in India, it is chewed upon after meals to aid in digestion. We bring fresh green fennel seeds acquired from highly fertile area in India and hence it has high medicinal values. Moreover, we are offering green fennel seeds at the most competitive rates.
Culinary Uses of Fresh Fennel Seeds
The sweet taste and aroma have made the Fennel Seeds ideal for various culinary applications. Some of them are as mentioned below:
- Making of fish soup and fish stock.
- Garnishing of salads, soft cheese or spread on bread.
- Making of bread or biscuits.
- Preparing sausage mixtures and curries
- Making pork dishes like stews or casseroles.
- Garnishing Italian-style pasta sauces
Health Benefits of Organic Fennel Seeds
Apart from culinary applications, the nutritional facts also make the Fennel Seeds ideal to embrace the below mentioned health benefits.
- Relief from bloating and fluid retention.
- Lessens stomach discomfort and pain.
- Good for nursing mothers as it increases in the flow of breast milk.
- Used as a mouthwash and also provide relief from toothache, sore throats and gum disease.
- Helps in clearing lung congestion caused from phlegm and mucus.
- As chewing of fennel seeds suppress hunger, these seeds are considered ideal for weight-loss and help with obesity.
- Helps in curing bladder infections like cystitis.