Indian Spices: Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek Seeds are ancient spice known to human race Due to the rich nutrient content, the spice is considered ideal for various culinary as well as medicinal applications. The fenugreek seeds are very much in demand in the national as well as international market as this single spice is capable to meet various requirements. Moreover, the Indian Name for Fenugreek Seeds is Methi, Botanical name is Trigonella Foenum-Graecum, and belongs to the family of Fabaceae.
Piya International is leading Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of Fenugreek Seeds. Fenugreek Seeds are getting used as spices from ancient time in India and these are well known for their several medicinal and nutritional values. Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of the Polysaccharide Galactomannan. These are widely used to make cuisines and many ayurvedic medicines. We source Fenugreek Seeds directly from the farmers in India and supply at very competitive rates. Further to satisfy the customers, the Fenugreek Seeds are checked for quality on various quality parameters. Thus, are also packed hygienically, ensuring minimal foreign particles. Apart from controlling cholesterol and blood glucose level, Fenugreek Seeds are also considered ideal to correct hormonal and reproductive disorders.
Uses of Fenugreek Methi Seeds :
The Fenugreek Seeds are widely used for the below mentioned purposes for their distinctive properties:
Health Benefits of Raw Fenugreek Seeds :
Fenugreek Seeds is as rich in its respective content; this is considered very beneficial for health. Some of the Health benefits are as mentioned below:
- Balance in cholesterol level.
- Lowers blood Sugar levels and cures diabetes
- Effective treatment for skin inflammation
- Natural treatment for acid reflux and heartburn
- Treats fever
- Helps in the enlargement of Breast
- Eases child birth for pregnant women
- Helps in milk production in lactating women
Important Facts of Organic Fenugreek Seeds :
- Fenugreek Seeds are considered as a powerful expectorant thus helps in curing constipation.
- Respiratory congestion also gets broken as Fenugreek Seeds are used as herbal infusion.
- Since the time of ayurveda, Fenugreek Seeds are used as an effective care for dandruff. If soaked overnight, paste of Fenugreek Seeds, if applied on hair and rinsed after 20 minutes give sliky and shiny hair.
- The paste of Fenugreek Seeds could also be used as face pack to treat acne and improve skin tone.