Indian Spices: Turmeric Finger & Turmeric Powder
He multipurpose properties have encourages various national as well as international buyers to place bulk orders. Various industrial sectors like pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food, etc., place bulk and repeated orders. Further, these are processed using premium grade technology that helps in providing Turmeric Fingers that comply with the international grades. The rich colour and aroma in the cuisines is because of the use of the turmeric finger.
Piya International is chief Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Wholesale Turmeric Finger. Our Turmeric Finger is very famous for its high medicinal rich content and freshness and so we have earned huge reputation from our worldwide customers. We are supplying turmeric finger at the most surprising prices. Our turmeric finger is widely used in making food, cosmetics and various anti-bacterial pastes. The Turmeric fingers, under the inspection of experts, are checked for the quality and thus, modern facilities are also used to ensure turmeric fingers to be a perfect match to the international quality norms.
Main Constituents of Dried Turmeric Finger
- Essential Oil:max. 5% (variety of sesquiterpenes specific for the species)
- Turmerone:Max. 30% (aroma)
- Ar-turmerone:25% (aroma)
- Conjugated Diarylheptanoids:3 - 4% (responsible for orange colour and spicy taste)
Specifications of Indian Turmeric Finger:
Yellow & Orange
Uses of Turmeric Finger & Turmeric Powder :
Below mentioned are some of the important uses of Turmeric Powder and the natural composition makes this the golden spice.
- Culinary Uses:
Turmeric is widely used for the culinary applications as thus adds rich colour and aroma to various Indian as well as international cuisines.
- Medicinal Applications:
Due to the natural composition, the turmeric powder is considered ideal for the treatment and preventions of various health ailments.
Turmeric powder is also used for making of various cosmetic products because of the skin lightening properties. For treatment of various skin ailments, turmeric powder is considered ideal.
The colouring properties make the turmeric powder ideal for dyeing applications. Various shades of yellow could be made.
- Ceremonial Uses:
In various Indian festivals and auspicious ceremonies, use of turmeric powder is considered of great importance.
Health Benefits oh Turmeric Finger & Turmeric Powder :
Turmeric Powder is the spice that is not only use for culinary purposes, but also gives excellent health benefits. For the multipurpose uses, the spice is termed as the golden spice.
- Antiseptic and antibacterial agent thus, effective on cuts and burns.
- Excellent healer thus, is very beneficial for the repair of damages skin and recovering injuries.
- The growth of Prostate Cancer could be suppressed by making use of the blend of Turmeric with Cauliflower.
- Helps in detoxification of liver.
- Turmeric also benefits in fighting the progress of Alzheimer's disease.
- Use of Turmeric also minimises the possibilities of Leukemia in children.
- Anti-inflammatory properties and effective in Arthritis.